Learn how to be a “one piece” woman

By Ana Li Cortés

Now that you know who you really are, we come to the fun part; something I call: being a “one piece” woman. We usually say that we want to be financially free, but we really behave as if we don’t want it. Often, I speak with people who tell me: Look, I can do it all but don’t ask me to like numbers! Well, I have bad news for you. Even if you don’t like numbers, you really have to learn how to operate them; and believe me, when your bank account and investments start growing, you’ll start loving them too.

Now, back to the point, how do you do to become a One Piece Woman? Before anything else, decide which area you want to change first. For example, one day I decided that I am a businesswoman. At 26 I realized that I would never fit in any company and «officially» I became a freelance businesswoman. Every time that I dream about a new project, it excites me to set intellectual challenges before me, because I realized that as women, we limit ourselves all the time. But if we really apply the Biblical concept that says we are made in the image and likeness of God, then that means that we are also gifted with creativity and therefore, we can increase and fulfill our vision here on earth.

If you are not coherent with what you want for your life, one of two things will happen: it will never come to be, or you will lose hope because it is taking too long. This happens because you are not a One Piece Woman. So, let me explain what happens internally in your mind. If you really want to be a successful businesswoman, you have then to think and behave like one. If what you really want is to be an investor, start researching what drives the behavior of investors. Hang out with them, feel them out, learn as much as you can; for this is the school of life, and it does not have a monetary cost, although many times it involves crying, despair, exercising self control, patience and above all, it costs energy to have the conviction that you really want to find yourself in a new stage in your walk towards success.

Being a One Piece Woman means to pay the price for doing things in a different way, without thinking what is the most comfortable way for you, but thinking what could bring you closer to the result you want to achieve in your life. That’s it. I know what you’re thinking. It is not easy, it is not simple, and of course, it is no fun; but if you don’t adopt this new way of thinking, the only thing you’ll get in the future is a waste of time, that you’ve fooled yourself. The worst part is that when you see no results, you’ll be more frustrated than at the beginning, and since you need to justify that failure, you will tell yourself over and over again that it makes sense to think that being financially free, not having debts to pay, the house of your dreams, robust savings, and a well-funded retirement, were not made for you. It really makes me laugh when I hear women saying: Maybe God does not want me to be free of debts! How silly! Once and for all stop using your credit card, buying absurd things and living beyond your means. Lock yourself up in your house if that is what is needed, cancel it, or do anything you have to do so you behave like a One Piece Woman.

Remember that in order to be a One Piece Woman, you first need to learn to love yourself and accept what you believe you deserve to be. This means to open up the chest of truth and wake up to a new dawn of being the same inside and outside. It means being yourself regardless of what others may think; it is to see the results you wished for your life and believe more and more everyday in your own potential.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario