The place of agreement is the place of power

By Ana Li Cortés.

My reason why.

This is the first thing that you need to answer to yourself: what is my reason why? If you have not been able to answer this question to yourself with passion, or crying out of anger, then you have not found your reason why yet.

It is imperative that you know it; otherwise, when hard times come, when people start questioning you, when things are going well, when you feel lonely, when doubts come, when all these happen (for I assure you these will happen) then you won’t have the powerful strength that makes you keep going.

It is important that you ask yourself over and over again what is your true motivation in life, and write it down. When you answer yourself always with the same words, and you feel a wave of electricity, a surge of inner power and a driving passion course through you every time you say it; then catch it, that answer is your reason why.

Find your reason why, it will help you ride your own rainbow and add amazing color to your finances and to your being. That reason will bring your canvas to life. There is nothing more powerful than your heart, mind and spirit in agreement. That agreement empowers you to keep going and to persevere through the adversity of this life’s challenges.

Life Contract

Let me share with you my life contract, I have a copy in several places around the house and it looks similar to this:

THE REASON OF MY LIFE
To Live Intensely and with Direction
This is Me

I am a woman who fears the Lord, who knows the Word of God and who acts it out.
I am a suitable helper, I admire my husband, and I dedicate my time and passion to my marriage.
I am a mother of four successful children: in their family, in their studies, in business, in the ministry, in their hearts and in their pockets.
I am an international speaker.
I am a writer.
I have five TV shows a week.
I have five radio shows a week.
I am the founder of an association to help Latin women.
My association has reached 50 thousand women.
I only work five hours a day.
I have a house with seven bedrooms and it is big enough to hold meeting with one hundred people.
I travel two times a year with my children, 2 times with my husband and 2 times to mission trips
I am financially independent (and especially free from ignorance debt).
I have ten investments in real estate.
I own five businesses that run on their own.

Many of these things I have accomplished already and there are others that I still have a long way to go in order to achieve them; what matters is that I know where I am going, I know what I want for my life, I know what I want to give to my husband, to my children, to my community, to my country and of course, to God. When someone knows where he or she is going, then he or she can find the different ways to get there.

Results are only a mirror of your thoughts, of your words and actions.

When you are not aware of, after you have repeated to yourself over and over again what you want for your life, it will start to sound normal to you, more real, less imaginary, more like you and less like something you never dreamed that could actually happen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario